The foreign office confirmed support for a British man’s family after Katie Price’s alarm
Fresh concern surrounds Katie Price’s husband, Lee Andrews, after the Foreign Office confirmed it is supporting the family of a British man in Dubai following claims that the businessman has gone missing.
The development came after Katie Price publicly revealed she had not heard from Andrews for days and feared something serious may have happened while he was near the UAE border.
A spokesperson for the UK Foreign Office said officials were in contact with local authorities and were supporting the family involved. The statement followed mounting attention around Price’s claims about her husband’s unexplained disappearance.
Embed from Getty Images
Price, 47, described an increasingly worrying chain of events during recent media appearances and online videos.
According to the former glamour model, Andrews’ location signal disappeared at 10.03pm on Wednesday night near the Hatta border area. She said that was the last confirmed contact anyone including his family had with him.
Her account then took a darker turn.
Price claimed the final FaceTime conversation she had with Andrews was deeply unsettling. She alleged he appeared with ties around one hand and a hood over his head, sounding frightened and speaking in whispers. According to Price, he told her: “They’re coming for me now,” before abruptly ending the call.
She later admitted she was struggling to process the situation, saying she feared he could have been kidnapped or detained. The disappearance story emerged only days after Andrews failed to appear alongside Price on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. The Dubai-based businessman had been expected to join his wife for the interview but did not arrive.
Price said Andrews had initially claimed he was travelling but had “things to do”. She also alleged producers had raised questions after discussions involving officials about a British man reportedly detained in Dubai who shared Andrews’ name and date of birth.
Wanting reassurance, Price said she contacted Andrews directly to ask whether the detained individual was him.
According to her account, he dismissed the suggestion, responding with laughing emojis, a voice note and photographs, insisting it was not him.
But doubts had already begun circulating publicly.
Speaking on her podcast before the missing-person claims escalated, Price addressed online speculation surrounding Andrews and their relationship. She acknowledged questions from followers about why he had not travelled to Britain during their four-month marriage despite repeatedly saying he would.
Some supporters wondered whether there was a hidden reason preventing him from entering the UK, including suggestions involving travel restrictions.
Price said she wanted straightforward answers.
“If you can’t fly out of Dubai for whatever reason just tell me,” she said, adding that she expected honesty and clarity about what was happening.
The couple married in January after meeting in person in Dubai only days earlier. The marriage marked Price’s fourth wedding and followed her split from former Married at First Sight contestant JJ Slater.
The mystery surrounding Andrews has continued to attract intense public attention, particularly as no confirmed explanation for his whereabouts has emerged. Recent reports indicate Dubai authorities and British officials remain involved, while Price maintains she is deeply concerned about his safety.
At this stage, there has been no official public confirmation of an arrest, kidnapping or other explanation linked to Andrews’ disappearance.
What remains is a growing cloud of uncertainty one fuelled by missed flights, failed appearances, troubling final messages and an international response that has raised even more questions than answers.