fbpx
Tuesday, May 21, 2024
Tuesday May 21, 2024
Tuesday May 21, 2024

Heartbroken dad issues warning after 14-year-old daughter dies from inhaling aerosol products

PUBLISHED ON

|

Parents advocate for awareness of aerosol dangers following tragic death of autistic teen

In a tragic incident, a 14-year-old girl named Giorgia passed away after inhaling aerosol from a deodorant bottle, prompting her heartbroken parents, Clare and Paul Green, to issue a warning about the dangers of aerosol products. Giorgia, who was autistic, had a habit of spraying deodorant in her room for comfort. Her parents found her unresponsive in her bedroom, leading to a cardiac arrest. The Greens are raising awareness to caution other parents about the potential hazards of aerosol products, emphasizing the need for clearer warnings on these items.

Giorgia’s parents, Clare and Paul Green, are speaking out about the dangers of aerosol products after their 14-year-old daughter passed away from inhaling deodorant aerosol. Giorgia, who was autistic, found comfort in spraying deodorant around her room. However, the unintended consequences of inhaling the aerosol proved fatal. Her parents discovered her unresponsive in her room, leading to a cardiac arrest. The Greens are now advocating for increased awareness of the potential dangers associated with aerosol products.

This tragic incident follows the death of Esra Haynes, a 13-year-old Australian student, who passed away after inhaling chemicals from an aerosol deodorant bottle. Both cases involved inhaling aerosol products, raising concerns about the potential risks associated with such practices. The Greens emphasize the need for parents to be aware of these dangers and for clearer warnings on aerosol products to prevent similar tragedies.

The British Aerosol Manufacturers’ Association (BAMA) notes that aerosol products carry clear warnings about potential dangers, urging users to keep them out of reach of children. However, Giorgia’s parents argue that the warnings are not prominent enough and are calling for increased awareness to prevent such incidents. The Greens aim to educate other parents about the risks associated with aerosol products and advocate for more prominent warnings to avoid future tragedies.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related articles